The much awaited winner announcement for 15 dots Kolam contest is as follows
1st Prize – Ms. Ezhil Mani.
Strokes are neat and perfect. Amazed by the symmetry of kolam. Placing dots for round kolam and executing is not a child’s play. Great work.
2nd prize – Ms.Rema Ramani .
The colour spreading and execution takes the kolam to winning position.
3rd Prize – Ms. Meenambigai Rajesh
The colour symmetry, execution and spreading of colours along with pencil sketch surely will help a beginner to draw with ease.
Maximum entries by Ms.Prema Suryanarayanan – 77 entries. http://kolamsofindia.com/category/members/prema-pattamma/
Winners under Wild card winners will receive a gift hamper.
1. Ms. Sandhiya Thiyagarajan Kolam done with perfection.
2. Ms.Kavitha Lakshmi. Presentation and colour spreading take the appreciation.
3. Ms.Gandhimathy Senthilkumar . Strokes are perfect with neat execution
4. Ms.Kalai Selvi Colours and presentation get the mention.
5. Ms. Lithiga Sri Good Selection of colours and neat execution
6. Ms.Nani Magesh. Good presentation.
7. Ms. Kalpana Shenbagarajan. Kolam is kept simple and that makes attractive.
8. Ms.Ramesh Rama A good presentation.
9. Ms Sugantha soundar Ktp Soundar The simple shading work to the kolam elevates the beauty.
10. Ms.Jayanthi Ram Lovely presentation .
KOI team congratulates all the participants and winners. Please send your mailing address along with your contact number to firstname.lastname@example.org by May 14th.